Hygiena’s Digital Dry Block Incubators are designed specifically for Hygiena’s wide variety of test devices. Capable of up to 105 °C, the incubators can be set to any temperature required.
The digitally controlled, interchangeable blocks of the Lab Format Incubator are independently heated, allowing you to run two temperatures on one incubator at the same time – ideal for running a variety of tests. Auto-stop and sound alert features help you achieve perfect incubation time, every time. Available in two sizes and up to 70 wells, Hygiena’s Digital Dry Block incubator is configurable for your unique needs.
• Designed specifically for Hygiena test devices
• Numbered wells help keep testing organized
• Flexible configuration can accommodate swab test devices or large volume tubes
• Digitally controlled independent blocks can be held at different temperatures
• Small footprint takes minimal lab bench space
• Wide temperature range:
o RT+5 – 105 °C for Lab Format / RT+5 – 80 °C for Small Format Incubator
• Temperature stability ≤ ± 0.5 °C
• Heats to max temp in less than 15 minutes
• Timer range: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min
• Footprint / Weight:
o Small Format (WxDxH): 11 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm, 0.5 kg / 4.3 in x 5.9 in x 3.1 in, 1.1 lbs
o Lab Format (WxDxH): 36.5 cm x 21 cm x 15 cm, 4.5 kg / 14.4 in x 8.3 in x 5.9 in, 9.9 lbs