Giotto Image fits seamlessly into your working environment; it is easy to use and supports your workflow. The Giotto Image employs a SELENIUM2 second generation Selenium detector, delivering high speed image acquisition and short cycle times. Direct conversion combined with highly sophisticated post processing, ensuring outstanding image quality.
Giotto Mammography utilises a ring-shaped gantry, combined with easily accessible control pads and buttons to control the unit in an ergonomic way. The advantage of this is 3D-positioning, allowing the patient to comfortably relax on the unit while bringing more tissue to the screen while the scan is in progress.
Up to 2 cm more tissue
Any positioning is possible: standing, lying face up, sitting (even in a wheelchair)
Giotto Image is not only FFDM but also a Full Field Digital Biopsy system for all positions: prone, upright and horizontal lateral.
InMed | Medical & Diagnostic Equipment
InMed are premier providers of quality products and services to the Medical Science and Healthcare industries, from universities, hospitals, laboratories and private practices across Australia and New Zealand.
We specialise in:
- Diagnostic Radiology and Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiochemistry
- Radiation Protection and Detection
- Cardiology and Physical Monitoring
- Rehabilitation and Biomechanics
- X-Ray Compliance and Quality Assurance
We also offer tailored solutions including:
- Custom Hot Lab Design and Fit-outs
- Department Shielding and Construction
- Upgrading to Digital X-Ray Panels