Our aim is to improve quality of life by creating products that maximise the ability of people with disabilities or the frail aged to participate in the community.
We design and manufacture a range of positioning and mobility products to the specific requirements of the
Clients’ needs are thoroughly assessed and support systems are tailored to ensure the client’s maximum comfort, 24 hours a day. MPS uses the highest quality materials available for comfort and durability.
MPS is a mobile service.
Our seating consultants visit private homes, nursing homes, accommodation services, hospitals and schools. We assess, advise and quote for customised positioning and mobility support systems to suit individual needs.
Referrals can be made by anyone – family members, therapists, nurses, doctors,
clients or support workers.
MPS products include:
- High quality foam inserts for wheelchairs and lounge chairs
- Customised commode chairs
- Leg cushions
- Supports for lying and sleeping in different positions
- Customised lounge chairs with tilt mechanisms
- Tailored clothing such as the MPS Rain Cape to protect the wearer and their wheelchair
- Other standard seating and positioning support system