NocoSpray is a revolutionary complete disinfection technology developed in France. NocoSpray is the ultimate and simple answer to destroying 99.9% of all harmful bacteria.
- Yeasts and Moulds
- Escherichia Coli
We have a number of case studies that prove the efficacy of the NocoSpray technology against MRSAs, VREs, C.Diff, H5N1, H1N1, Legionella, Aspergillus Niger and many other types of micro-organisms.
- Takes 3 minutes to disinfect a standard single bed ward (50m3)
- Has proven success where bleaching and steam cleaning have failed
- Is not a wet fogging or aerosol processIs a dry spray (5 microns) which does not leave any wet surface residue
- 1m3-20,000m3 area size can be successfully treated
- Is more cost effective than many other existing methods such as bleaching and steaming
- Has TGA approval as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Does not use harmful chemicals (99.9% biodegradable and non harmful to humans)
- NocoSpray Technology is non corrosive–used in theatres with delicate theatre systems and is CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) approved
- Even eliminates unpleasant odours associated with sodium hypochlorite
Our NocoSpray Technology does not eliminate the need for manual cleaning with neutral detergent; NocoSpray is a recognised technology that uses H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide), a documented hospital grade disinfectant. NocoSpray
Technology fits well into government cleaning requirements to replace harmful chemicals currently used in curative and preventative disinfection. Hospitals using the NocoSpray Technology find it particularly effective in isolated terminal cleaning cases.