Remains inflated at all times - Can deliver positive pressure ventilation without a compressed gas source - Requires attachment of an oxygen reservoir to deliver 90% - 100% oxygen.
Positive Pressure Ventilation and Self-inflating bags
The CPR-2 is a full line of resuscitators manufactured with new thermoplastic bag material providing superior lung compliance "feel" with exceptional responsiveness. The CPR-2 now offers clinicians a choice of the same unparalleled quality performance and accessories as the regular synthetic rubber CPR bag product line.
- Optional colour-coded Manometer, accuracy is ± 3cm H2O between 0-15cm H2O
- Monitors both Airway and PEEP Pressure
- Fast re-expansion/high breath-per-minute capability
- Latex-free medical grade thermoplastic bag material
- Optional CO2 detector accessory
- Patient valve detaches to add Omni-Link tubing that provides greater reach capability, ideal for neonatal and MRI needs
- Optional Exhalation Filter and MR Conditional Peep Valve accessory
The Resuscitation Bag with Colour-Coded Manometer. The Mercury Medical Disposable Colour-Coded Manometer is ready when you need it.