The streamlined unit, simple interface, and fast processing with integration with PACS and DICOM printing, storage, and worklist applications make the CR 850 ideal for distributed applications providing everything you need for computer radiography imaging.
Features of Distributed & Central CR Systems / DIRECTVIEW - KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 850 System
- Built in KODAK PTS image processing software increases diagnostic confidence and reduces reading time.
- Process up to 105 cassettes an hour with this fast, premium single-cassette CR 850 system. Cassette ready for re-use in 40 seconds.
- Forward directly to a laser imager, diagnostic workstation, or archives if desired.
Maximize productivity and image access. The footprint (25 X 29 inches) is ideal for distributed applications or wherever you need to expedite workflow and patient care.
Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Interface:
- Customize destinations and department settings
- Displays images on the attached flat-panel monitor; scans patient/cassette identification with the bar-code reader.
- Password protection and screensaver guard against unauthorized viewing.
Integration with RIS/PACS systems:
- Reads CR images, processes, performs image review, reprocesses (if necessary), and sends images to networked DICOM devices.
- Network up to ten remote operations panels to a single system. Use the ROP for remote patient and study data entry, bar code scanning, image review, reprocessing, and image routing functionality where it’s needed most.
- KODAK DICOM Storage Class User Software is provided for easy integration with PACS.