The seat is construed of upholstered sides, backrest, seat and leg rest and is fixed on a specially designed relax mechanism. The mechanism allows the legs to rise first, after which it is possible to further recline the whole chair. By softly pushing oneself off, the chair can be easily positioned without manipulating any lever.
The structure is based on two hidden twin castors at the front and two supports at the back. Optionally the chair can be equipped with two twin castors with central brake at the back.
The fully upholstered relax chair is available in endless color combinations so every room or seating area of your establishment can be decorated as ‘home’.
- The Domus relax chair consists of a frame with backrest, seat and leg rest.
- The basic structure is two wooden sides connected to one another by a reinforced metal frame.
- The sides are covered with fire retardant foam and finished with imitation leather.
- The backrest consists of an ergonomic pre-shaped multi plywood shell of 12 mm, covered with fire retardant foam and upholstered with imitation leather.
- The backrest has an adjustable and removable head/neck cushion.
- The seat is made of a laminated MDF panel of 12 mm, layered with fire retardant foam and finished with imitation leather.
- The seat is removable.
- The leg rest is a multi plywood panel of 10 mm, equally covered in fire retardant foam and finished with imitation leather.
- The chair can be easily positioned by slightly pushing off and without manipulating any lever.
- The angle between backrest and seat remains constant during reclining, offering optimal seating comfort.
- During initial movement of reclining, the leg rest moves 65 mm forward so the legs are extremely well supported.
- The whole chair is placed on two hidden twin castors Ø 32 mm at the front and two supports with synthetic glides at the back, allowing easy movement of the chair for cleaning purposes.
- Optionally two twin castors of Ø 50 mm can be fixed at the back, central brake by means of brake bar.
- All metal parts are finished with an epoxy-coating.
- The sides, backrest, seat and leg rest are covered with fire retardant foam. The front of the backrest has three different density zones and the seat has two different density layers for optimal comfort.
- seat: thickness 65 mm, density 50 kg/m³ and 45 kg/m³
- front backrest: thickness 65 mm, density 40 kg/m³, 30 kg/m³ and 27 kg/m³
- back backrest: thickness 10 mm, density 35 kg/m³
- head/neck cushion: thickness 75 mm, density 25 kg/m³
- The chair is upholstered with imitation leather with decorative stitching.
- We would like to refer you to our extensive colour gamut.