The unit is simple to operate. There is a routine list of ten pre-programmed isotopes plus another seven keys that can be user selected. Any four isotopes will be displayed at a time.
In addition, there is a library containing 88 isotopes listed alphabetically, including Y-90 and Sr-89.
Atomlab 400 features:
Pre-programmed for 88 most commonly used radionuclides
Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
Small footprint economises workspace
Automatic range selection; ranges up to 40 curies of Tc-99m or 10 curies of F-18
Displays in curies or becquerels
Remote Ionisation Chamber
Desktop or wall mount display
RS-232 bi-directional serial communications port.
InMed | Medical & Diagnostic Equipment
InMed are premier providers of quality products and services to the Medical Science and Healthcare industries, from universities, hospitals, laboratories and private practices across Australia and New Zealand.
We specialise in:
- Diagnostic Radiology and Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiochemistry
- Radiation Protection and Detection
- Cardiology and Physical Monitoring
- Rehabilitation and Biomechanics
- X-Ray Compliance and Quality Assurance
We also offer tailored solutions including:
- Custom Hot Lab Design and Fit-outs
- Department Shielding and Construction
- Upgrading to Digital X-Ray Panels