- The new ABCO Dual Action Tilt Table is designed and manufactured in Australia with a 5 year warranty[*] based on our popular Dual Action Tilt Table available since 1997
- By using a twin column lift we are able to achieve a more powerful lifting function without lengthwise movement during height adjustment. As a bonus, with fewer moving parts the table structure has fewer places where hands or limbs could be crushed
- It was developed to permit easy transfers to the tilt table independently, from a wheel chair, bed or with a hoist [there is 155mm clearance below the frame for hoist clearance]. Carers can adjust the working height to the best level for them [up to 990 or 750mm depending on the height range chosen] using the hand control
- The long cut-out in the leg area allows for individual strapping of the legs as required. A set of three patient straps is supplied as standard
- The table top tilts to 80deg and patients can safely walk on and off the table if appropriate taking advantage of the adjustable angle foot plate [ +/-30deg in 5deg steps]. Two angle indicators, one on either side of the table, are also a standard accessory.
- Lifting capacity is 350kg
Standard configuration includes
- Height range 570 - 970mm
- Tilting capacity 200kg
- Fast and slow tilting speed with 'soft-stops'
- Hand control
- Adjustable angle twin foot plate
- Set of 3 patient straps
- Tilt angle indicators on both sides of table
- Battery back-up
- There is no Australian GST payable on Tilt Tables.
Product Code: TD100.07021.C0E00H0.005P0
For more information and details of options, accessories and pricing please contact us.