Features of the INVISALERT® Dual Beam Accessory:
- Alarm with vibrator and audible alarm
- When alarm is activated
- Vibrates and sounds alarm
- Window illuminates
- R - room and B - bed number is displayed
- Stores up to 99 rooms and 99 beds
- Cannot be switched off. This ensures the resident is attended immediately.
- Alarm can only be cancelled when the bed monitor is turned off.
To charge INVISALERT®
Before using INVISALERT® for the first time, the battery must be connected. See Battery Connection below.
Use 6VDC regulated power supply provided. Do not use any other power supply!
Charging Port - Located mid-way on left hand side
- To charge battery - plug power supply into power point and connect power supply to charging port. Turn power supply on at the power point.
Charging Battery – approximately 6 hours.
- Battery life appears as a battery symbol in the window.
- Re-charge battery daily
To program INVISALERT®
- Connect power to the bed monitor
- Turn the monitor on
- Break the beam and alarm the monitor
- Use Quick-start Program [card included] to program INVISALERT® to monitor
Special instructions for Dual Beam Monitor only
INVISALERT® cancels the alarm automatically when at the bedside. No switches are used. To program the Dual Beam Monitor to INVISALERT® it must be at least 4-5m from the monitor.