The new Dual Beam Fall Prevention Bed Monitor from Invisa Beam incorporates the latest innovation and technologies.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Aids for Falls Prevention from beds.
- Alerts the nurse at the earliest stage, when the patient attempts to leave the bed
- Patient security—can help prevent unauthorised entry to the bed
- Alerts the staff of any unauthorised entry to the bed
- Monitors both sides of the bed with precise invisible beams
- Total wireless operation
- Bed free of equipment and cables
- Hands-free—a bonus for infection control
- Monitor alarm cancels when the nurse enters the field of the bed
- Monitor alarm automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed
- Activity at the bedside can be recorded— a management tool
- Can be used for lowered beds; also for bariatrics.
Entry Pass Feature
The Entry Pass is like a master key and may be worn with retractable clip supplied. It allows the nurse free access to the patient without worrying about switches. When the nurse attends to the patient in response to an alarm:
- Entry Pass cancels the alarm
- The bed monitor alarm automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed
INVISALERT Feature: displays the location of the alarm source — Bed & Room
- Vibrating alarm
- Audible alarm INVISALERT allows the nurse free access to the patient without worrying about switches. When the nurse attends to the patient in response to an alarm:
- INVISALERT cancels the alarm
- The bed monitor automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed.
MANUAL BACKUP Feature:
- Two touch pad switches are provided to display the icons for on/off and delay
CENTRAL PROCESSOR (optional)
The information compiled can be used as a management tool to form a patient activity profile of peak times when a fall may occur, the Central Processor collects and stores the following information:
- Alarm time
- Alarm source— patient or nurse
For more information or a quote please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a fast direct reply.