e-PAS integrates new applications, adds long-term care facilities, schedules theatres and clinic sessions and provides any number of demanding clinicians with up-to-date patient information.
As part of Global Health's on-going commitment to our BJS and Chiron users, we have developed e-PAS, the next generation of the successful Chiron and BJS Patient Management Systems.
These products are installed in Public and Private Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Day Surgeries, Speciality Clinics and Outpatient Clinics in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Health continues to invest in the future development of e-PAS from a customer centric perspective, through user research and technical research and development.
The Benefits of e-PAS
- The Business functions interface is intuitive
- Information is available to users on demand
- Able to be customised to your database and your data needs
- Reporting made easy, ad-hoc reports via standard Business Intelligence tools
- Ubiquitous Access
- Complete GUI interface
- Comprehensive Booking System
- Client Billing
- Financial and Supply Management
Technical Benefits of e-PAS
- Multi-tier systems architecture
- Maximum Uptime
- Additional Features
- Technical Functions & Specifications