The 3 section, 71cm wide Exam/treatment couch were a higher lifting capacity is required.
With electric height adjustment and gas lift adjustable back rest & leg rest.
The couch provides a comfortable solutions for use in general practice use, consult rooms, ultrasound scanning rooms, minor procedures, plaster room.
The table height can be adjusted between 50 and 90cm using a foot operated switch.
Retractable castors aid in the maneuverability within the room and has adjustable levelling legs to ensure a sturdy surface on uneven floors.
Ideal for general practice use, consult rooms, ultrasound rooms, minor procedures or plaster rooms
- 250kg patient weight capacity
- Height range 50cm to 90cm
- Total Length: 190cm
- Width: 71cm
- Head section length: 62cm
- Middle section length: 62cm
- Leg section length: 62cm
- Height: adjustable from 50cm to 90cm
- Gas strut assisted back rest between -40 and +70 degrees
- Gas strut assisted leg rest between -40 and +70 degrees
- Vinyl upholstery.
- Retractable castors
- Levelling legs
- Foot operated electric height elevation.
- Upholstery: Heavy duty PVC vinyl that is fire, stain, mildew, oil, water and wear resistant
- Face hole in back rest.
- 3 year frame warranty, 3 year electrical warranty
More information on our range of tables, visit us at our website.