Two cut-aways allowing scanning from the left or right, paper roll holder, head support cushion, adjustable
handgrip, side seat for clinician, motorised trendelenburg to 20°, motorised backrest from -15 to +85°, manual footrest from -25 to +70°, unique lifetime guarantee, hardwearing antimicrobial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours’ Standard specification • Electric height adjustment as standard.
• Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
• Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
• Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional).
• Leg section adjustable from -25º to +70º & Backrest adjustment from
-15º to + 85º
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
• Motorised trendelenburg tilt
• Motorised backrest.
• Paper roll holder
• Head cushion
• Adjustable handgrip
• CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
• Electrical standard IEC601 part 1. Standard Options
• Double thickness padded upholstery.
• Other options available.
Access Health | Physiotherapy & Podiatry Supplies
Access Health (formerly known as Electromed) Est 1978, is a major supplier of Physiotherapy Consumables, Electrotherapy equipment, Treatment tables and equipment and supplies for Chiropractors, Podiatrists ...