The Ecoaid non-woven swabs & balls is high quality, general purpose swabs made from a special rayon /polyester fabric. An economical alternative to cotton gauze, the non-woven sponge offers superior absorption with virtually no linting. Available in sterile and non-sterile.
- General use;
- Practically lint free;
- Rayon /polyester blend;
- Strong textured surface.
- Cleaner. No lint residue;
- Less expensive than cotton gauze;
- Minimises latex allergy concerns;
- Universal swabs for many applications;
- Durable. makes a good scrubbing surface;
- Faster wicking and superior absorbency compared to gauze.