EcoAid® non-woven swabs & balls is high quality, general purpose swabs made from a special rayon/polyester fabric. An economical alternative to cotton gauze, the non-woven sponge offers superior absorption with virtually no linting. Available in sterile and non-sterile.
- General use.
- Practically lint free.
- Rayon/polyester blend.
- Strong textured surface.
- Cleaner. No lint residue.
- Less expensive than cotton gauze.
- Minimizes latex allergy concerns.
- Universal swabs for many applications.
- Durable. makes a good scrubbing surface.
- Faster wicking and superior absorbency compared to gauze.