Ecohesive is a breathable, flexible bandage ideal for use by healthcare professionals and patients with sensitivity to natural rubber latex. Its unique synthetic construction of nylon, viscose yarn and a latex-free coat forms a highly cohesive bandage offering consistent, non-slip support.
Ecohesive sticks only to itself, not to skin or clothing. It is hand-tearable in both directions, making it easy to apply. Ecohesive is highly conformable and is simple and painless to remove.
Available in a wide variety of colours, each Ecohesive bandage is individually wrapped and stretches to approximately 4.5 m in length.
Features and Benefits
- Self-adherent, cohesive wrap securely sticks to itself and not to skin or other materials.
- Easily tears by hand for custom lengths. No need for scissors.
- Porous construction allows ventilation of the wrapped area.
- Retains dressings without tension around digits or limbs.
- Each bandage is individually wrapped.
Secure dressings, splints /armborads, I.V.’s and other tubing. Helps control edema. Acts as a compression bandage for hemostasis.