Ecohesive is a breathable, flexible bandage ideal for use by healthcare professionals and patients with sensitivity to natural rubber latex. Its unique synthetic construction of nylon, viscose yarn and a latex-free coat forms a highly cohesive bandage offering consistent, non-slip support.
Ecohesive sticks only to itself, not to skin or clothing. It is hand-tearable in both directions, making it easy to apply. Ecohesive is highly conformable and is simple and painless to remove.
Available in Green, Blue and Pink colours, each Ecohesive bandage is individually wrapped and stretches to approximately 4.5 m in length.
Features and Benefits
- Self-adherent, cohesive wrap securely sticks to itself and not to skin or other materials.
- Easily tears by hand for custom lengths. No need for scissors.
- Porous construction allows ventilation of the wrapped area.
- Retains dressings without tension around digits or limbs.
- Each bandage is individually wrapped.
Secure dressings, splints /armborads, I.V.’s and other tubing. Helps control edema. Acts as a compression bandage for hemostasis.