Electric hospital or aged care beds have to be safe, whether they are used for patients in hospital, for the elderly in nursing homes or for those who are cared for at home, and they also must address health and safety issues for medical staff or carers. They must be able to withstand the day to day rigours of hospital or home care, and be built to last.
The bed is ideal for Nursing Homes, Retirement Villages, Home Use as a general ward bed for Hospital use.
The Mac-1 low height electric aged care bed features electric Hi-Lo, electric backrest (splined actuator for safety), toe brake total lock castors, drop in headboard and smooth and contoured surfaces that are powder coated for infection control and easy cleaning.
The Mac-1 rises straight, so there’s no damage to walls from horizontal lifting, addresses occupational health and safety risks.
Standard features on the Mac-1 include electric knee break (splined actuator for safety) auto contour handset; self-help pole socket; and I.V. pole socket.
- Electric Hi-Lo.
- Electric Backrest - Splined actuator for safety.
- Electric Knee Bend - Splined actuator for safety.
- Toe Brake Total Lock Castors.
- Drop-in Head & Foot boards.
- Smooth surfaces powder coated for infection control and ease of cleaning.
- Sockets for Self Help Pole / I.V. Pole
- Auto contour handset.
- Australian Standard Certification.
The Mac-1 is made from high quality components and is available at an affordable price.
For more information please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.