To really care for people, you must understand the patients you care for today – and tomorrow.
With an increasingly aging population, your patients may need assistance in accessing the exam table. With an incredible 18-inch low height, the Ritter 222 Barrier-Free® Power Exam Table makes it easy for your practice to accommodate the elderly, expectant mothers or patients with disabilities easily and efficiently.
- Power height
- Manual back with air spring assist
- 18" - 37" seat height adjustment
- Foot control standard
- Stirrups are standard
- Length with the footrest extended: 194.7cm
- Height: Minimum 45.7cm; Maximum 94cm
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Paper roll holder (hidden) holds 53.3cm x 8.9cm paper roll
- Electrical receptacle (115 VAC 5 Amps Max.) Duplex, hospital grade on left side
- Drawer heater (35 watt) is standard