The ECG+ series is designed to offer high quality services at a reasonable price. ECG200+ has a high resolution A4 printer, a large 7 ECG200+ ” colour display and a large keypad, making it the perfect tool for professional use in wards requiring intensive use. The long-life rechargeable battery and the exclusive ECG acquisition technology ensure it can be used on a daily basis in wards for patients confined to bed.
Features of Electrocardiograph | Cardioline ECG 200+
- Latest-generation front end that ensure high quality, steady traces, accurate measurements, quick and precise ECG acquisition exceeding the strictest ECG acquisition standards (AAMI, ANSI, AHA, ACC).
- A number of connectivity features (USB, LAN) for interaction and bidirectional communication with the main management systems for clinical and demographic data.
- Various export formats and protocols SCP (standard available), XML-PDF-GDT (included in standard connectivity option), DICOM (included in DICOM connectivity option) and HL7 (optional) to communicate with all standard management systems.
- Large, high quality colour display to show traces in real time and to ensure a quick and safe acquisition of the graph
- High resolution A4 thermal printer with numerous printing formats.
- Long-life battery for intensive use in wards.
For more information or a qoute on the Cardioline ECG 200+ series electrocardiograph please call or email for a direct reply.