Safer meal deliveries
Meal delivery in hospitals and aged care facilities is a demanding task. Pushing and manoeuvring refrigerated and heated tray delivery units presents serious risks of manual-handling injuries like back and side strains, while obscured vision increases the risk of accidents and collisions.
The Electrodrive Transpak makes light work of meal delivery, providing a power drive to overcome the push effort. Manoeuvring is easy with its tiller style control and visibility is vastly improved as the trolley is positioned behind the operator, keeping them in front of the load.
Motorise your existing manual handling trolley
This compact drive assembly comes with its own chassis, swivel castors, battery pack, and control unit with convenient Tiller steering or Twist Grip. The existing trolley castors are simply replaced with the Electrodrive Transpak to allow for effortless battery powered movement of the trolley. It easily fits food trolleys, bain-maries and cook/chill units.
The Transpak incorporates all of the features you would expect in an Electrodrive product, including a programmable controller, forward and reverse drive modes, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Transpak comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty, including parts and labour.
- Tow capacity: 500 kg
- Compatible with all meal delivery systems including those from Burlodge, Socamel, Versigen.
- Non-marking tyres.
- Chassis size may vary to suit your trolley/application.
- Frame size can be built to suit your requirements.
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions.
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required.
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty.
- Intuitive control with standard automatic safety brake
- Emergency stop button
- Emergency back-off button
- Hospitals, hotels, nursing homes, function centres.
- Motorising bain-maries or cook/chill units.
- Motorising your existing food trolleys.
- Moving medical goods or IV drips.