Electronics Software Firmware
By incorporating electronic engineering, software engineering, project management and technical documentation into your project alongside the industrial and mechanical design, we provide better project management, less risk and greater speed to market.
An ISO9001 compliant development process is tailored to every project to ensure traceability and risk management. The deliverables are based upon MIL-STD-498 Documentation Standard.
Electrical engineering features:
- Embedded microprocessor / microcontroller and mixed signal design
- Integration using PAL, GAL, FPGA, programmable logic
- Low power systems – for battery and solar power
- Serial, parallel and RF communications, interfaces and protocols
- Industrial, sensing, data acquisition and real-time control systems
- Design for Regulatory Compliance
- Cost Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Embedded firmware design in C and assembler
- Application and GUI software design in C and C#.NET