Olympus CF-H180AL/I High Definition TV
Enhanced imaging performance also allows you to utilize Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology. And, thanks to Olympus’ exclusive extra-wide 170º field of view, you may find the miss ratio is reduced, helping to cut examination times and increase efficiency
- High-resolution HDTV imaging capability for clearer observation of fine capillaries and mucosal tissue.
- Close Focus for detailed observation without electronic magnification. Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of the mucosa.
- Exclusive 170º field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates for shorter examination times and enhanced efficiency.
- Generous 3.7 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories while maintaining suction capability.
- Auxiliary water jet removes mucus and debris inside the colon at the press of a button on the scope or the footswitch unit, to facilitate a clear view.
- Highly acclaimed Variable Stiffness capability for adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Insertion tube measuring 12.8 mm across with distal end diameter of 13.9 mm.
- Wide-ranging, four-way angulation (180º up/down and 160º right/left).
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability, while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Compatible with the CV-180 Video Processor.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor. This facilitates endoscopy suite management and makes the scope ready for next-generation system expansion.