This powered chair offers a unique, thin back section allowing you to get in close to your patient. An articulating headrest easily adjusts to position each patient precisely and effortlessly. For added convenience, the controls, which move all sections of the chair are located within easy reach on the side of the backrest.
Memory positions allow you to automatically power the chair to your favourite position for working on patients. Once in position, the Maxi4000 ENT Chair can rotate 350 degrees to give complete access to your patients. When the exam is finished, it takes just one touch to return the chair to a seated position. The armrests move up and out of the way making it easier for your patients to get in and out of the chair.
- Fully electro-hydraulic lift system
- Lift capacity 200kgs (tested to 800kgs)
- Memory Positions: 1
- 43cm travel range - 55cm to 99cm
- Child-Safety disable switch
- Multiple position articulating headrest
- Articulating Footrest locks into up position for easy ingress/egress
- Articulating headrest accommodates all patients
- Articulating armrests go flat when reclined and allow for easy ingress/egress