The Entonox demand valve delivers superior gas flow performance for efficient and rapid pain relief. Unique, robust and one of the most comfortable handsets on the market, the Entonox Demand Valve has a long warranty with servicing intervals designed specifically for the demanding acute healthcare environment.
The pressure regulator provides a safe and convenient way of using high pressure gas cylinders to connect to the demand valve. The patented ‘exhalation valve’ with its unique design prevents expired breath entering the handset and avoids the risk of cross contamination. The valve clips neatly to the front of the handset.
- Very low resistance
- Patented ‘exhalation valve’
- Single patient use exhalation valve with filter
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only approved polymers in contact with the high pressure gas (as per ISO 15001)
- 4 year warranty/service interval
- Reduced patient effort
- Prevents expired breath entering the handset
- Prevents cross contamination
- Improved patient comfort
- The use of halogen-free polymers significantly reduces the risk of patient exposure to toxic or explosive elements, should the regulator be exposed to high temperatures
- Minimal ongoing maintenance costs
– < 1.5 kPa at 200 lpm
– < 0.25 kPa at 10 lpm
Peak flow: > 200 lpm
Response time: < 100 ms to 200 lpm
– Storage: -20ºC to + 60ºC
– Use: 5ºC to + 40ºC
This device conforms to the following standards: EN ISO 15001: Anaesthetic And Respiratory Equipment – Compatibility with Oxygen.