VELA Tango 200 is well suited for people who need comfort and a high backrest. The seat is bigger, the backrest is higher than the one on VELA Tango 100, and you can lock the backrest at a fixed angle.
Features and Benefits of the VELA Tango 200 Office Chair:
- VELA Tango chairs come in different models, all with a large number of adjustable features and a wide range of accessories. For height adjustment, you can choose either a manual version (with a gas spring) or an electric one.
- VELA Tango is an asset for people with disabilities due to e.g. arthritis, back diagnoses, walking-impairment and sclerosis
- Safety: The stable base and central brake prevent the chair from moving, and make it easy to get in and out of the chair.
- Comfort: The ergonomic seat and backrest both of which may be adjusted to suit the user's needs, ensure good sitting comfort and support.
- Mobility: The chair is easy to move around due to smooth-rolling castors and plenty of room between the castors. The height adjustment promotes mobility and access.
- Top quality and design: The design focuses on ergonomics, safety and VELA's high quality standards. Moreover, the chairs have been developed to comply with all applicable requirements and standards. The minimalistic Scandinavian design makes this assistive device look like a normal chair.
- Accessories: All VELA work chairs can be ordered with a large selection of accessories and special solutions for the chair to be adapted to the needs of individual users, for instance handles developed for people with arthritis in hands and fingers. VELA offers individual solutions within padding, support, handles and electrical adjustment. The arthrodesis split seat is an advantage for users with sti hip joints or users with leg amputations. The position of the leg angle in relation to the seat can be adjusted independently of each other. VELA has developed a special fold-up footrest for work chairs. When it is used, it stabilises the chair and can be used as a footboard or as a stabilising footrest when sitting high up.