Features of the Metz Ergonomic Office Chair include:
- Height adjustable backrest provides the right lumber uspport for both small and tall persons
- Dual density seat cushion
- Three backrest sizes, ie. High, Medium and Low.
- Moulded fixed or soft pad adjustable arm options
- Synchronised seat and backrest posture adjustment with tension control
- Optional 'swivel only' mechanism for meeting room or visitor chair applications
- Moulded or polished alumnium base options
- Decorative 'saddle stitching' to both seat and backrest.
It has been reported that at some point in our lives 80 per cent of us will experience back pain.
Many manufactured chairs can't cater to different body shapes, sizes and structures across a broad range of businesses. Instead of the chair fitting you, you're working to fit the chair. A poor office chair can result in not only back pain, but shoulder, neck, wrist and lower leg aches, as well as an increase in health risks like heart disease and obesity.