Features of Hemovac® Evacuators:
- An innovative ball valve in the bag attachment spout on the evacuator, and a one-way flutter valve in the disposable exudate bag keep all fluids confined within the system.
- Drainage records can be written on the area provided on the exudate bag.
- The exudate bag holds up to 450ml of fluid and, when full, is simply detached and discarded.
- The closed system minimises the clinician's exposure to blood.
- Easy to activate.
- Readily compresses with little effort.
- Plug may be pre-positioned for ease of evacuation and closing.
- During emptying plug holder keeps plug away from flow to help minimise cross-contamination.
- Evacuator can be secured to patient or bedding with the convenient attachment clip.