- The ABCO Examination Couch has been developed in Australia to satisfy the requirements of the RACGP recommendations.
- As such, it is long enough and wide enough for most patients. The minimum height of just 45cm makes access for frail or disabled patients easy and the maximum height of 95cm is high enough for tallest carers to work comfortably. Accessory cot sides and gynaecological stirrups can also be fitted
- The retractable wheel system makes moving the couch easy without compromising stability in use.
- The height is electrically adjusted using a hand control.
- Lifting capacity of 200kg.
Options for ABCO Examination Couch:
- Different upholstery colours
- Adjustable cot side[s]
- Gynaecological knee supports
- Decrease width to 610mm
- Add breathe hole with plug.
For more information, Pricing and details of options and accessories please contact us.