ABCO Hospital Examination Couch
- The ABCO Hospital Examination Couch has been developed in Australia to satisfy the requirements of the RACGP recommendations.
- As such, it is long enough and wide enough for most patients. The minimum height of just 45cm makes access for frail or disabled patients easy and the maximum height of 95cm is high enough for tallest carers to work comfortably. Accessory cot sides and gynaecological stirrups can also be fitted.
- The 125mm braked castors allow easy movement and 155mm clearance below the frame for patient hoist access.
- The height and backrest are electrically adjusted using a hand control.
- Lifting capacity of 200kg can be increased to 350kg.
For more information and details of options and accessories please click here to visit our web site.