Single and double wire brackets are also available for vehicle use. The flask is simple to open and is used in a FORWARD leaning position which allows a person to move freely and reach an eyewash station faster.
Ideal for use in building sites or laboratories, for cleaners, dangerous goods handling, and in any mobile working conditions.
Eye support ring
- Allows easy positioning of the bottle for optimum washing of the affected eye. A plastic cover protects the eye support ring from dirt and damage.
No mechanical parts
- The blow-moulded bottle has no moving or mechanical parts to malfunction. The bottle is simple to open and easy to use.
- The bottle is low cost and once the seal is broken, the whole unit should be discarded to prevent microbial contamination.
- Labels show easy-to-follow instructions for use, with the expiry date clearly shown.
- Each bottle has a 3 year shelf life
Sterile and ready to use
- The bottle is filled with 200ml 0.9% saline, then heat sealed and sterilised – no need for costly refills or treatments to maintain fluid quality.
Designed for comfort
- The compact bottle is contoured to allow it to be comfortably carried in the breast pocket or a in a belt holster. It weighs only 200g, measuring 17cm x 8cm x 3cm.