Exciting opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join a growing organisation.
This family owned and operating organisation owns a number of resort and retirement villages nation wide.
This Aged Care facility offers everything from modern apartments to contemporary residential care and lifestyle options. They genuinely care for their residents and offer commitment to improving independence and life opportunities, thereby maximising each residents quality of life.
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and experienced Facility Manager to join this forward thinking team and drive their success into the future. The role is ideally suited to someone with strong leadership skills, change-management experience and with an ability to juggle short-term operational objectives and issues with strategic foresight.
As Facility Manager, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Development and direction of facility goals to ensure the organisations strategic goals are achieved.
- Implementation of policies, protocols and procedures to ensure the facility operates within legislative requirements
- Promoting and attainment of high quality standards in all areas of operation.
- Development and maintenance of operating budgets for the facility and participation in determination of capital budget allocation for the Area.
- In depth knowledge of ACFI
- Promotion and application of the Performance Development System for all staff within the facility, and participation in the development of suitable strategies to meet the needs of staff and the facility.
- Coordination of staff within the facility to optimise the use of human and material resources to achieve facility goals.
- To act as an ambassador for the organisation with professional bodies and the community at large
This position would suit an experienced leader with current Registration with Nursing Council and
- At least 5 years post-registration experience in Aged Care Nursing and a passion for High/ Palliative Care
- A Knowledge of contemporary nursing issues and ability to support clients & build strong teams .
- Demonstrated experience in Management incl financial, asset and HR Management.
- Effective organisational & time management skills, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of change management
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office suite
- Post-graduate qualifications in Health Management and/or Aged Care is desirable
If successful in securing this sought after role, you will be rewarded with a supportive senior management team and an excellent salary package including employee benefits