The Ergo-line mechanism makes sure that the backrest, seat, and legrest simultaneously tilt into a zero gravity position.
- 4 wooden laminated legs, connected to each other by means of solid beech support beams.
- 2 wooden laminated armrests.
- Glued mortise and tenon joint.
- The ergonomic front design of the armrests makes it easy to stand up or sit down.
- Finished with a coat of varnish.
- The sides are frmly connected to each other by means of a solid wooden cross beam and a metal frame.
- The metal parts are protected by an epoxy coating.
- The legs are equipped with synthetic glides.
- Made of an ergonomically preformed plywood shell of 12 mm.
- Upholstered with fre-retardant foam in 3 different density zones to guarantee an excellent seat comfort.
- Equipped with an adjustable and removable head/neck cushion.
- Removable seat, made of a melaminated MDF board of 12 mm.
- Upholstered with fre-retardant foam in 2 different density zones to guarantee an excellent seat comfort.