Compatible with a choice of KODAK Screens and Cassettes, this mammography film allows you to choose the combination that best fits your needs for the best mammography imaging.
As part of the KODAK MIN-R 2000 Screen-Film System, it helps you meet demanding quality control and accreditation standards with greater ease and confidence.
KODAK MIN-R 2000 film Features:
Enhanced diagnostic confidence
- Optimized contrast and significantly sharper, more detailed images
- Fewer plus-density artifacts
- Improved detection of very small abnormalities, even in dense breast tissue
- Less daily QC variability
- Better tolerance of minor fluctuations in processing temperature
- Enhanced keeping quality (sensitivity and density do not diminish with film age)
- Reduced need for repeats and recalls due to image-quality problems
- Standard-cycle processing
- Fewer artifacts and processing problems when used with KODAK chemicals and equipment
Choice of screens and system speeds
- KODAK MIN-R 2000 film and the KODAK MIN-R 2000 screen provide a 150-speed system for superb image resolution and quality.
- KODAK MIN-R 2000 film and the KODAK MIN-R 2190 screen provide a faster 190-speed system with minimal loss of sharpness. This system reduces radiation dose, exposure time, and image blur associated with patient movement. It is recommended for meeting mandated dose restrictions, magnification studies, and imaging with less powerful generators.
Store unopened boxes in a cool, dry place (50-75°F/10-24°C; 30-50% relative humidity) shielded from x-rays and other penetrating radiation.
Use a KODAK GBX-2 Safelight Filter with a frosted 7.5-watt bulb located in a ceiling fixture.
For best results, process in standard cycle with KODAK RP X-OMAT or KODAK X-OMAT EX II Developer.