Features & Benefits:
- Weighing just 3.3lbs, this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the victim's side
- When using clear, natural voice instructions, the Heartstart HS1 guides you through each step of defibrillation
- Developed to not slow you down or leave you behind, it paces and adapts voice instructions to your actions every step of the way
- Reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS)
- On demand CPR Coaching assists the stressed user recall their training
- Heartstart HS1 goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory
- It automatically conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly (performs over 80 different tests in all)
- Even the pads are tested for readiness
- The electric medicine delivered by the Heartstart HS1 is the world leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), over 40 studies confirm its effectiveness
The high current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. So the HS1 can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock. Recent studies have shown that CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realised. Yet its benefits dissipate in seconds.
Delivering a shock quickly after chest compressions is critical. The Heartstart HS1 Quick Shock feature delivers therapy in just 8 seconds typically after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 or 3 times that, reducing the likelihood of shock success, and potentially survival.