Using common femoral and tibial components, as well as instrumentation, a fixed meniscus can be selected an exclusive and patented feature of the Rotaglide+ system.
- In clinical use since 1988
- Single radius of distal and posterior femoral condyles, with matching radius on UHMWPE meniscal bearings
- Porous titanium and Bi-coated (hydroxyapatite and porous titanium) femoral and tibial components are available, allowing Rotaglide+ to be used for cementless applications
- Anatomical left and right femoral components
- The Rotaglide+ femur is available with pegs, or with a 20mm intra-medullary stem, onto which modular stem extensions of various lengths may be fitted for revision surgery and difficult anatomy
- Complete interchangeability of femoral and tibial components; no surgical compromise required
- Deep trochlear groove for enhanced patella tracking