Guldmann Ceiling Hoists offer full flexibility for the lifting, transferring and transport of elderly and disabled persons in private homes, hospitals, institutions and swimming pools.
Additionally the Guldmann lifting module comes with the option of being fully portable. This portable option makes Guldmann easy to move from one room to another as it installs and removes itself from the rail system automatically. With the help of the specially designed transport and storage trolley, it can be moved without putting a strain on staff.
The Guldmann hoist is suitable for mounting in single-track, multi-track room covering and combined rails systems. A full range of lifting slings are available and the hoist system can handle all lifting situations.
By combining this hoisting system with Para Mobility's expertise in designing and manufacturing engineering structures, we can accommodate the specific needs required by clients.
- High lifting capacity –175kg to 500kg
- Quiet operation - will not disturb others or attract attention
- Emergency lowering easily activated by the user or carer
- Can be used in damp environments
- A wide range of track combinations - straight, curved and switching and room covering which allows for extensive design flexibility
- Lift range 2.5 metres
- Hand control operation, Infra Red Remote control also available
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9999 : 12 36 12
- Tracking materials made from lightweight aluminium with a max span of 8 metres