Leave the bed at its lowest height and only raise to 750mm while tending to the resident. Reduce injuries without using cot sides. Great for the disabled as well.
Australia's Best Selling Low Level Bed
Created by Unique Care, the SafeCare® Floor Bed combines the most advanced safety features with a modern streamlined design. Currently the lowest floor bed available on the market with a lowered height of only 75 mm to assist in reducing the severity of injury from bed falls.
This visually appealing design combines the highest quality components and workmanship with our consistently competitive prices. By buying the Proudly Australian Made SafeCare® Floor Bed direct from our factory floor you get the maximum benefit of our lean production costs, the technical and aesthetic qualities and ultimate after sales service.
The Unique Difference
- Slimline low fixed height columns designed to prevent injury to feet and fingers when raising and lowering the bed.
- When the mattress platform is raised, our slimline low fixed height end columns remain at the same low fixed height position so they don’t obstruct your view of the resident (see animations at right).
- Our slimline low fixed height columns do not raise or lower, eliminating the risk of damage to bed by trapped objects or injury to staff or visitors.
By buying the proudly Australian made and owned SafeCare® Floor Bed direct from the factory floor, you get the maximum benefit of our lean production costs. You get the technical and aesthetic improvements of this new release model, together with our usual high quality, all at a better price and with a much lower minimum height than the other 'low' level beds in the current marketplace.
- New Release: SafeCare Huntington's model – POA
- King single size – POA
New improved safety features
- When the mattress platform is raised, the end columns remain at the same low fixed height so they don't obstruct your view of the resident.
- Headboard designed to prevent hair entrapment.
- Extra curve design to bed heads.
- Ventilated mattress base.
- Powder coated mattress base sheets wrap around the bed’s frame for extra safety and protection against dirt trapping.
- Sealed bases underneath the head and foot boards for infection control.
- Smooth rounded corners on the bed's frame at the foot end.
- Compact sanitary grade ABS covers over mechanisms.
- Castors tucked further under the bed.
- Electric adjustable bed height
- Electric adjustable back rest
- Electric adjustable Trendelenberg tilt
- Personal push button hand control
- Patient lock-out magnetic swipe key
- Head board colour Vintage White
- White or grey column covers
- Removable head and foot boards
- Full clearance for lifting machines
- Maximum height 750mm
- Minimum height 75mm
- Mattress platform: Choice of 820 mm x 1920 mm or; 920 mm width available on request - (check door frame sizes)
- 10 year structural warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty
- Wall bumper and/or round corner buffers
- Air mattress pump holder
- Extra length of 2030mm or 2100mm
- King single size 1050mm x 2030mm
- Electric knee bend and foot raise
- Battery backup
- Under bed lighting
- CPR or Auto Comfort Control button
- Touch control pad built into foot end column
- Self help pole
- IV pole and holders
- Side rails (cot sides)
- Folding function
- Set of padded covers for side rails
- Head and foot boards are also available in various shapes with wood grain or coloured laminate finish
The Unique Care® Safecare® Floor Bed is delivered fully assembled for your convenience.
Dewert electronics ensure the safety of your staff and residents.