Advantages of the Mac-2 Floor Level Bed:
- Our Mac-2 floor level bed, as its name implies, has the great advantage of being able to be lowered to an ultra low height of 11cm.
- The Mac-2 is a very practical alternative to beds with safety side rails, which are increasingly being discouraged as a home care or hospital alternative. Using the ultra low Mac-2 means a much lower risk of injury due to falling from bed.
- Another advantage of the Mac-2 floor level bed, and something that no other floor level bed can offer, is an auto-retractive backrest.
- As the backrest is raised from the horizontal to the vertical, the lower edge of the panel moves away from the occupant towards the head of the bed. This acts to relieve pressure on the lumbar region and lessens the risk of any associated lower back pain.
- The Mac-2 also features the Trendelenburg position and lounge chair position and can be easily folded to allow for moving.
- It has a smooth, powder coated surface for infection control and easy cleaning and can be easily adapted for any environment.
The Mac-2 is Australian made from high quality components and is available at an affordable price.