The HPS was designed in conjunction with professional Occupational Therapists and Carers, to reduce the risk of injury to patients who suffer from:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Other conditions requiring extra protection
This High Protection System when fitted to the Protean floor level bed features:
- set of two fully padded head & footboards
- lightweight yet strong aluminium fully padded side panels, and
- specially designed PSM Ultra flat mattress to avoid limb entrapment
The system is modular to suit the ‘protection needs’ of each individualpatient and can be easily removed and stored when not in use allowing the Protean to be used as a standard floor level bed.
The high density foam padding is covered with a soft supple, low friction cover to reduce the possibility of skin abrasion and ensuring patient comfort.
The Protean 3, the world’s leading floor level bed completes the system providing all the well recognised benefits of true floor level nursing for those at high risk of falling and :
- Extra sleeping length 2175mm
- Electric Hi-Lo, Backrest, Kneebreak & Trendelenburg (& reverse) standard
- Easy to use remote control with patient lock out & one button Auto Contour (raising knees and backrest in one action) to avoid shear & tearing
- World leading 85-785mm low-to-high range
- Durable, low maintenance construction
- SWL 250kg
- Australian Designed & Made
- Ultra quiet, quality LINAK Electric system
- 10 year warranty on steel frame, 3 years on most other parts
- 900mm wide ‘Smoothline’ ventilated steel platform for improved infection control, safety & strength
- CE complianced including European specifications for Backrest, Kneebreak & Safe Working Loads & designed to meet TGA and AUSNZ OH&S Codes & Standards.