Unlike simple warmers, the Belmont® Rapid Infuser is a self-contained fluid management system; patented induction heater; volumetric infusion pump; and safety sensors are all contained within a single compact 28lb unit.
Instant heating, a complete range of calibrated infusion rates, bolus infusion capability, and advanced air bubble, temperature and pressure detectors make the Belmont® Rapid Infuser the safest and most advanced IV fluid management system available.
A New Level of Safety
- Two ultrasonic air detectors, one at the fluid inlet and a second at the outflow to the patient, virtually eliminates the risk of inadvertent air embolism.
- An automatic air purge every 500mls removes any out-gassed air that can result when warming fluids. There is no need for time consuming removal or de-gassing of air from the IV solution.
- Line pressure control helps eliminate IV induced haematoma, often associated with bag compressors, by slowing the pump when restriction of flow is detected and stops pumping if the fluid path is obstructed.
- Continuous real time temperature monitoring of the nifusate assures accurate normothermic fluid delivery, protecting the blood products and the patient.
- On-line, step by step, prime and troubleshooting assures safe operation and eliminates guesswork.
- Operator controlled bolus infusion allows rapid response in critical situations.
Flow and Temperature Delivered rapidly and Accurately
Unique Instant Heater
- Infused fluid warmed to real physiological temperature in seconds
- No overheating or "hot spots"
- Patented induction heater warms without water baths or microwaves
- No temperature drop at high speeds
High Speed Volumetric Pump
- Complete flow control from 2.5 - 500ml/min at the touch of a button
- Eliminates dangerous, uncontrollable bag compressors
- Monitors total infused volume for accurate I/O charting
- Optional cardiotomy reservoir eliminates frequent bag changing
Online guides and colour keyed disposables allow rapid set-up, operation and troubleshooting even for infrequent users. Password protection calibration screens simplify maintenance.
Walk users through set-up and priming
Displays rate, temperature, infused volume and pressure for optimal patient management.
Provide guidance as well as information
Rugged and Portable
The U.S. Army and Airforce have chosen the Belmont® Rapid Infuser Fluid Warmer for use in their field hospitals due to it's lightweight rugged design and high performance capability meet the demanding military standards.
- Self-contained 26lb unit with a compact footprint
- Rugged Cast Aluminium Enclosure
- Standard IV Pole Mount
- Induction Heater - no bulky water reservoir
- Designed for Transport
- Carry handle
- Build in Battery
- Recirculate mode allows fluids to be pre-warmed for delivery during transport
For more information please call Medtel or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry for a direct reply.