Gelflex has overcome the problem of poor initial comfort associated with gas permeable lenses by creating a range of high DK lenses that offer enhanced hydrophilic qualities through the use of a new generation material, resulting in a continually wet surface.
Gelflex has introduced its own plasma treatment process, further enhancing initial patient comfort.
The benefits of Gelflex GP Lenses include:
- Aspherical back surface geometry for enhanced stability and comfort.
- Optimal edge design for true comfort.
- Excellent reproducibility every time.
- High oxygen permeable material.
- Superior tear exchange, which means healthier eyes.
- Stable centering and easy fitting for optimal optical results.
- Plasma treated for enhanced initial comfort.
The Gelflex range of Gas Permeable Lenses includes the following designs - Aspheric, Tricurve, Multicurve, Keracon, Post Graft and Scleral. A variety of materials are available including Harmony Plus with a DK/t of 97 providing outstanding ocular health for patients.