The Roam .25 Solaire Medical medical cart includes 1 4” tray with dividers, 1 6” tray with dividers, 1 10” tray, 2 6” baskets, and 1 10” basket. Door options include 1 lockable counterbalanced roll-top door or 1 lockable tempered glass door. It has a lightweight aluminum case, durable bumper and base, easy-grip handle, 5” medical-grade casters, and standard key lock.
- Ceiling in cart is pre-set to hold 5 Cath Cues; maximum catheter length: 50.75” for roll-top cart and 56.25” for cart with doors
- Side-attached accessories are available
- Optional electronic lock
- Optional 3” slope top
- Cart comes standard in soft white finish; optional colors available
- Exterior: 29.5″w x 22.75″d x 70″h
- Interior: 17″d x 20.25”w x 54″h (roll-top), 17″d x 20.25”w x 59.5″h (doors)
- 130 lbs
- Cart with roll-top door: 22 FlexCells
- Cart with glass doors: 25 FlexCells
Materials and Finishes
- Construction: Aluminum
- Frame and corner extrusions: Aluminum
- Base and bumper: High-density polyethylene
- FlexCell panels: Thermoplastic polymer (ABS plastic)
- Hinges: Dull chrome-plated steel
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated metal
- Push handles: Stainless steel
- Doors: Roll-top has aluminum finish, doors are aluminum and glass
- Casters: Metal plated
Options include locking roll-top or glass doors. All Roam carts have side rails for accessories and an interior metal ceiling pre-set to hold catheter cues. Roam carts can be specified in many frame colors.
For more information or a qoute please call or email for a direct reply.