The Roam .50 Solaire Medical medical cart includes 2 4” trays with dividers, 2 6” trays with dividers, 1 shelf, 2 shelf dividers, and 1 10” basket.
Door choices include 1 lockable counterbalanced roll-top door or 2 lockable tempered glass doors. The cart has 2 interior columns; column divider can be removed to fit full-width shelves. It has a lightweight aluminum case, work surface with raised edges, durable bumper and base, easy-grip handle, 5” medical-grade casters, and standard key lock.
- Ceiling in cart is pre-set to hold 6 Cath Cues (7 with column divider removed); maximum catheter length: 22.75” for roll-top cart, 28.25” for cart with doors
- Side-attached accessories are available
- Optional electronic lock
- Cart comes standard in soft white finish; optional colors available
- Exterior: 40.5″w x 28.75″d x 42″h
- Interior: 23″d x 31.5”w x 28″h (roll-top), 23″d x31.5”w x 31.5″h (doors)
- 138 lbs
- Cart with roll-top door: 38 FlexCells, 18 per column
- Cart with glass doors: 42 FlexCells, 21 per column
Materials and Finishes
- Construction: Aluminum
- Frame and corner extrusions: Aluminum
- Base and bumper: High-density polyethylene
- FlexCell panels: Thermoplastic polymer (ABS plastic)
- Hinges: Dull chrome-plated steel
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated metal
- Push handles: Stainless steel
- Doors: Roll-top has aluminum finish, doors are aluminum and glass
- Casters: Metal plated
Options include locking roll-top or glass doors. All Roam carts have side rails for accessories and an interior metal ceiling pre-set to hold catheter cues. Roam carts can be specified in many frame colors.
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.