Superior Performance - To Give COPD Patients Control
People living with COPD, asthma, and other lung diseases can take back control of their lives by being active with the support of a quality finger pulse oximeter.
PureSAT Technology for Superior Performance
Only Nonin oximeters have PureSAT® Technology, which is precise enough to measure the oxygen level from each pulse. This provides superior responsiveness when your oxygen level is not stable.
In a comparison study in which a person's oxygen level dropped from 98% to 74%, only the Nonin GO2 finger pulse oximeter showed the true low oxygen reading. A primary competitive oximeter showed the person's oxygen level dropping to 96% when the true reading was 74%.1
Nonin GO2 finger pulse oximeter's performance is superior when accuracy matters most, such as:
- When your oxygen level drops rapidly
- When you are active and feel out of breath
- When you want to know your oxygen number
And the Nonin GO2 finger pulse oximeter provides a reading if your fingers are cold, indicating less blood circulation.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any chronic lung or other disease.
- Oxygen saturation display range (0% to 100%)
- Pulse rate display range (18 to 321 pulses per minute)
- Oxygen saturation declared accuracy range (70 – 100% SpO2 ± 2 digits)
- Low perfusion oxygen saturation declared accuracy range (70 – 100% SpO2 ± 2 digits)
- Pulse rate declared accuracy range (20 – 250 BPM ± 3 digits)
- Digital LCD display model: 2.75" L, 1.5" W, 1.125" D
- Fits finger thickness range: 0.3" to 1.0" (works with most pediatric and adult finger sizes)
- Low perfusion pulse rate declared accuracy range (40 – 240 BPM ± 3 digits)
- Operating altitude (up to 40,000 feet)
- Uses one AAA battery (approximately 2,400 spot checks)
- Battery life – 24 hour continuous (approximately 2,400 spot checks)
- Battery life – storage (6 months minimum)