The NOMAD Pro offers an enhanced user interface, preset and programmable exposure settings, and additional time-saving features. Its lighter weight and cordless design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and efficiency.
One NOMAD Pro does the work of multiple conventional X-ray systems, making it extremely economical. The leading technology of NOMAD Pro provides the highest level of safety, quality, and patient care for your dental practice.
- Entire unit weighs just over 2 kilograms.
- Handheld design moves from room to room.
- Perfect for use with children and special needs patients.
- Ideal for clinical, hospital, home-health & nursing homes.
- Can be used with sensors, phosphor plates and films
Take quality images with a truly portable hand-held x-ray, Anytime...Anyplace !
Economical– One NOMAD Pro can easily do the work of multiple conventional wall-mount x-ray systems in clinical use, and it is unequalled for field work.
Truly Portable – Weighing only 2.5kg, the battery powered hand-held NOMAD Pro dental x-ray offers true portability with cordless operation and freedom from line voltage fluctuation. On one charge, NOMAD Pro can easily take more than 100 exposures.
Improves Quality and Workflow – Now take an x-ray anytime during a procedure for verification. You will have more diagnostic information when you need it. You will practice better dentistry! NOMAD Pro gets the x-ray to the patient, not the patient to the x-ray so you don't even leave the room! This improves work flow and saves time.
Easy to Use – The only input you need is the exposure time, entered through the user-friendly digital control panel. It’s easier for you and more comfortable for the patient. The ease of use and time savings is especially effective with children.
Works Wherever You Go – NOMAD Pro is perfect for traveling humanitarian/mobile dentistry with minimal equipment and facilities.
Application areas :
- Any dental surgery aiming to share equipment between rooms
- Working with small children or patients who are unable to remain stationary during the exposure
- Remote dental examinations in conjunction with digital sensor technology
- Military dental examination in remote locations
- Veterinary dental and small area examinations ( paws, limbs, etc. )
- Forensic victim identification
Can you get clear radiographs?
It has been clinically shown that NOMAD Pro produces diagnostic quality x-rays and will work equally well with both film and digital imaging media. NOMAD Pro provides all the benefits of DC performance: highest quality images and lowest patient dosage. NOMAD Pro’s high-frequency, 60kv DC x-ray generator provides constant radiation output. This improves image quality while reducing the dose to the patient relative to traditional half-wave (AC) generators. There is also no loss of image quality due to movement of the Nomad during the exposure.