Benefits of LMD-2765MD and LMD-2760MD HD Surgical Monitors:
- The slimmest and brightest monitors of their size class with OptiContrast™ technology, for less reflection and clearer viewing even in bright ambient lighting conditions.
- They produce full HD quality colour video images from endoscopic and laparoscopic cameras and other compatible medical imaging systems.
- Designed to enhance any operating room, the monitors incorporate a modern edge-to-edge glass front design with 27" display, narrow bezel, a robust aluminium housing and a removable cable cover at the rear to hide connectors and manage cables neatly.
- Due to the sleek design of the monitors, they can be easily wiped down using commonly available cleaning solutions for infection control.
- The monitors can also be conveniently mounted on a boom arm or medical cart.
The front of the monitor is splash resistant and has an Ingress Protection rating of IPX5, with all other sides rated to IPX2, which is sufficient for protection and regular cleaning.
The monitors have an intuitive backlit control panel for fingertip operation with an innovative feature to only light up buttons that are selectable, thereby guiding non-experienced users to change parameters quickly and efficiently, saving time and stress in today's busy Operating Room environment.
The flexible operation is enhanced with a choice of multiple modality display capabilities using PIP/POP picture modes to match clinical display needs. Convenient image flip and mirroring functions also provide greater viewing flexibility. The LMD-2760MD provides digital video input connectivity, while the LMD-2765MD offers both analogue and digital interfaces to enhance compatibility with a wide range of HD and SD imaging sources.
Both monitors incorporate an advanced image processing technology called A.I.M.E.™, which can adjust both the colour and structure of the video image independently to provide real-time image to satisfy the surgeon's preference.