Summary of Benefits - HICAPS & EFTPOS
- Improved Cashflow
- Improved Security - Less cash held on premises
- Saves time & money
- No establishment or annual fees
- No call costs (HICAPS dials free call 1800 number for all transactions)
- 30 Day agreement
- No need to change current bank account arrangements to take advantage of HICAPS
- Guaranteed fast HICAPS & EFTPOS settlement payments direct to your nominated bank account
- No charge for HICAPS transactions
- Save on bank fees and charges (click here to see cost savings example)
- Banking and insurance costs may be reduced
- Compact, easy-to-use, all in one unit and all you pay is one low monthly rental fee
- Free stationery and merchandising material
- Help Desk support for both HICAPS and EFTPOS
- Free installation, training* and ongoing maintenance
*excludes some remote regions
- Multi-Merchant Facility - EFTPOS settlement can be deposited into separate bank accounts for individual practitioners for no extra cost.
- Practice Management System / HICAPS Interface Solution - The entire HICAPS transaction is completed within your Practice Management System at the same time as updating patient records. For further information on Practice Management Systems and the HICAPS Interface Solution click here.
- HICAPS Accounts Online allows you to view your HICAPS transactions and payments online and provides flexible reporting on demand. For further information click here .
- HICAPS Payment & Reconciliation solution. HICAPS, on behalf of a number of health funds that are participating in a Payment & Reconciliation solution, will credit one amount on each settlement day that represents the consolidated total of all of the HICAPS claims you have processed for those health funds. For details of those health funds participating in this solution click here.
Did you know that HICAPS can save you money…
HICAPS can help to reduce the practice's bank fees and charges that are normally associated with the running of a practice.
For example, when a claim transaction is processed through HICAPS there is no Merchant Service Fee (MSF) payable on the rebate amount.
So, you can save money every time a patient** claims successfully using HICAPS.
Take a minute and see how this example could apply to your practice.
30 treatments per day to the value of $35 = $1,050