Maintains the relative position of the screen throughout the full range of motion. Keyboard tray extends up to 99 cm and folds up 90° for total clearance of approximately 30.5 cm. Optional 46 cm extender arm increases range of motion for even greater reach.
The Ergotron Range
An Ergotron mount combined with Motion Computing’s C5 will make the most of this "Mobile Clinical Assistant," enabling hands-free work flow. StyleView, the premier Computer on Wheels (COW) solution, is recognized as the leading point-of-care cart in the field.
- A two-year warranty is standard on StyleView power systems—the best in the industry.
- Mounting multiple displays at a workstation has been proven to result in higher efficiency.†
- A height-adjustable mount accommodates multiple user-heights at a single station.
- Patented CF technology enables effortless screen adjustment, encouraging good ergonomics.
Wall-mount workstation with single-motion adjustment
Provides sit-to-stand vertical adjustment and articulation that maximizes patient-caregiver interaction. Maintains the relative position of the screen throughout the full range of motion. Keyboard tray extends up to 99 cm and folds up 90° for total clearance of approximately 30,5 cm. Optional 46 cm extender arm increases range of motion for even greater reach.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment upgrades
- Comfortable, ergonomic data entry— work sitting or standing with ergonomic 51 cm lift adjustment
- Five-inch (13 cm) LCD height adjustment ergonomically accommodates average range
- of users
- Extremely easy-to-clean design promotes infection control
- Barcode scanner holder provides easy access to hand-held scanner
- Extends/retracts LCD and keyboard up to 99 cm; fold equipment back out of the way when not in use. With the keyboard folded up, total system depth is as little as 30,5 cm
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Maintains the relative position of screen and keyboard throughout full range of motion
- Clean, concealed and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management system
- Universal CPU Holder (silver) size range: 5–20 cm wide; includes plastic spacer to accommodate most small form factor and ultra small form factor CPUs
- Vertical Small CPU Holder (black) size range: 3,5–9,5 cm wide; accommodates most small form
Specifications at a Glance:
- Integrated keyboard tray with right/left mouse tray
- Fold-down keyboard tray with built-in mouse pad surface
- Adjustable back-tilt keyboard tray (0° to -10°)
- Integrated mouse and barcode scanner holders provide easy access
- Optional 46 cm extender arm (45-254-216 or 45-254-200) increases range of motion for even greater reach
- Patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology provides premium 13 cm LCD height adjustment, portrait-to-landscape rotation and 30° tilt
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic.